This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of “cookie” files and similar technologies on the wets.com website (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Straal Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000694017, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 527-282-05-82, REGON number 368238452, share capital of PLN 2 183 100 (“Straal“).
Your Privacy is important to us!
- In order to make contacting you possible, the Website enables collection of certain personal data: name and surname, the company you work for, your e-mail address and/or phone number, as well as the role in which you attend the event.
- As data controller, we process your data for the purpose of providing our services to you and for general marketing purposes: (i) responding to your questions and contacting you in relation to the event; (ii) review of your application to attend the event and organization of the event; and (iii) sending you marketing e-mails and contacting you telephonically, provided that you consented to such forms of communication. Together with marketing information and offers regarding Straal products and services, we may at times approach you with information on compatible products and services, which are offered together with ours.
- In processing your data, we pursue our legitimate interest in responding to your queries, managing communication with you and direct marketing of our services (the legal basis for processing of your data).
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide us with your basic contact information, we may not be able to respond to your query or invite you to participate in the event.
- Where we act as data controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your data by us and to request that we correct or delete your data. If you file such a request we will stop processing your data and delete it, unless there exists an important overriding legal interest (e.g. defense of claims or existence of a legal obligation to retain the data) which will entitle us to keep your data for a longer period. You also have the right of access to your data, as well as the right to data portability and to restriction of processing.
- We process your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected. In establishing the retention period for your personal data, we take into account, among others, the following criteria: (i) whether you express continuous interest in our services, (ii) if you have become our customer/the entity you represent entered into a contract with us, (iii) if you told us during the call or in a message that you would like us to contact you in the future.
- We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which act on our behalf and solely based on our instructions (data processors). In particular we use data processors, whom we select carefully, to store your data on secure servers located within the territory of the EU.
- We make your personal data available to business.link sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, at al. Ks. Józefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901, for the purpose of verification of attendees’ identities and registration at the event venue. We make your data available on the basis of legitimate interest, i.e. ensuring security and managing the event. We may also at times have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
- If you have any questions with regard to the processing of your data by us or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to file a complaint with the Polish data protection authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Cookies are the small text files / fragments of text that the Website sends to the browser and which are sent back by the browser at the next entrances to the website, for the purpose of keeping the browser session or storing user page data.
- Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your journey around a single interact with the Website and its content.
- Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to calculate visits to our website, check which functionalities of our website are used most and improve the operation of the Website.
- Device fingerprinting is a technology which allows us to collect information about your device (what browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone, other settings). We use this information to identify you and to ensure security of our website.
- The following types of cookies are used by the Website – ‘session cookies’ which are erased when the user logs out or closes the browser and ‘persistent cookies’ which remain on the user’s device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes them manually.
- Handling and use of “cookies” is allowed automatically. However, these settings can be changed at any time. For details on how cookies are handled and used, see the settings of your web browser. You can learn more about cookies and similar technologies and check how to disable them for the browser you use by visiting the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- If you wish to learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, please visit the following site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also opt out from Google Analytics by installing a browser add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.